Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holla At Ya Avant Garde!

I was sooooooooooooo glad to see our favorite fake-baker Blayne go tonight. I wasn't so sure about Terri going; I feel like it's time Suede let us know that Suede is leaving.
Up until tonight I was a big Kenley fan, but now I'm rethinking things -- what kind of wacky attitude was she pulling? Was Santino up there with marionette strings? I'm mean, "I don't follow collections"? For realsies? Wow, she was acting crazy. Just CA-RAY-ZEEE.
And as for the cast-offs coming back: sigh. As usual, some are cool (Stella!), some are their usual train-wreck selves (Keith). Argh I just want to smack Keith upside the head. "Be gentle with me, I'm feeling vulnerable"??? Hold on a second, Keith, I'll be right there to wipe your little baby bottom and feed you a bottle. It's late and I'm too annoyed with Keith's existence to continue. Let me know what you thought.
Oh, by the way: Jerrell's outfit was L.A.M.E. And yes I mean the one he designed AND the bugly ensemble he wore for the runway show. Here's just one sampling of his many fashion offenses:

My favorite looks from tonight's show:

Welcome back Christian and Daniel V!

1 comment:

Mindy and Tyler said...

Don't you just feel awful how the whole world is out to get poor Keith. Ha! I sure hope that was really the last time we have to see him. I'm really disappointed that Kenly has become so annoying. It looks like she's going to go over the top next week, based on the previews. Sigh. I'm not really feelin' any of the designers this year.