Thursday, October 9, 2008

AufwiederFINALLY!

I am so relieved that the judges came to their senses and sent Jerrel home! It's about time. I am soooo excited to see the final ladies' runway shows! I'm most excited about. . . . well, all of them, to be honest!!
I must confess that I cheated and checked out the collections on the Bravo website, and I'll just put my favorite dress so far right here:


So which collection are you most excited to see? What's your take on this season? Who do you think will be the winner??

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Kenly is a total brat, but her style interests me a lot. Leanne has brought it all season long. I'm pretty sure she's going to win. Hands down.

Jen Mo said...

yeah, i think she has a good chance. i just love looking at that dress!

Mindy and Tyler said...

I think Korto should have won. Leanne had a cool concept, but it was kind of the same thing over and over again in the same boring colors. I loved how Korto incorporated beads and color. Plus, she makes stuff that looks good on normal shaped women, which I always appreciate.

Jen Mo said...

you really think so? i guess i should watch again. i was just sooooo enamored of that dress!