Thursday, June 4, 2009

SYTYCD Has Landed!


Welcome to SYTYCD talk. I'm a little verklempt. I'll give you a topic:
  1. Why did Natalie get cut???? I am still in shock.
  2. How much Botox does Mary Murphy have in her face at any given time? I'm guessing at least two liters!
  3. Why did they keep on giving that popper and Gabi extra chances?? I was not impressed by either of them.
  4. I am, however, impressed like crazy over those two brothers (the Kasmyzksyrks's?). Which one do we like better?
  5. How high school dance class were some of those group numbers?
  6. When did the French dude become some catty? Has he been taking lessons from Mia?
Discuss!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Natalie probably got cut because she didn't fit their "look."

Mary - TOTALLY botoxed.

Kaityn - LOVE her

Brothers - AWESOME. Are they mormon?

Oh, and this isn't Brandon. It's Michelle.

Fufoo said...

my favorite brother went home. i'm crushed. but i'm kinda glad they didn't both make it. they were getting a little nuts there at the end. like if they hugged and cried one more time i was gonna have to turn the tv off all together. at least now they won't be falling all over each other all season long.
-julie