Thursday, June 11, 2009

SYTYCD Recap -- My Eyebrows Are Stuck

I almost fell off the couch when Mary Murphy full-out admitted to the quarts of Botox in her face! Maybe next week she'll tell us how old she really is! So I'm traveling and didn't see the whole episode, but here are some bullets:
  1. Loved the first dance. Phillip ROCKS!
  2. Still strongly dislike TabNap.
  3. What is with Wade Robson? He used to double for Joey Fatone, for Pete's sake!
  4. Love Mandy Moore.
  5. Why did Louis Van Amstel defect from Dancing With the Stars? I'm not a fan of his choreography. Go back and hang out with Tom Bergeron!
  6. Did Mary lose her voice (if yes: my prayers are FINALLY answered!!)?
Okay, that's it for today. Discuss!!

3 comments:

Fufoo said...

i missed the 1st two dances and then i was upset that paris and tony kinda got slammed, but adam was right. in the playback you can see they weren't really on it. BUT i still think the choreography was PHENOM! love love love. ballywood? uh, katy and josh were so much better. last night they were totally off in sections and for all that stuff about how spot on the hands had to be, they really weren't. LOVE mandy more. yeah wade is a freak now. remember when he had that hip hop choreography gig on MTV? and he used to do videos and tours for all our favorite boy bands and pint sized pop stars. i guess he's found himself now or some garbage like that. (i'll never forgive him for "mother and baby fox" that he put sabra and lacey though). evan and randi, who knew???!!

i don't have a favorite yet. the verdict is still out. but it looks like this could be an amazing season.

and i'm glad mary finally came to terms with her addiction.

Jen Mo said...

are you kidding on the sabra and lacey routine??! I totally LOVED it. i thought the Bollywood was a good number, the dude was totally awesome. But Kayla (Kaitlin?) wasn't as good.
I don't like Tony and I don't know why they put him through.
And finally, I LOVE Evan and am bummed that I didn't get to see him dance last night (I'm going to start singing "Can't Live, if Living is Without You" to my TiVo when I get back home!).

Jaime said...

I only caught the last number because I was too busy talking to my gal pals outside. I feel like I should be taking notes during the routines so I can properly discuss the next day. I loved the last number, though. So much fun.