Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brave New Potato


Last week, while vacationing at Casa My Parents, my dad woke me up at 1:30am. I was passed out on their couch in a puddle of drool with only the vaguest of recollections that I had fallen asleep watching The Fabulous Life of Cougars on VH1. Some might interpret this as rock bottom.
Not I.
Since that moment I have dedicated almost every waking moment to spreading the word about that special Cougars episode of the Fabulous Life. The result, dear readers (sadly enough this is probably just me), is that I have decided to start a blog devoted to discussing one of my three favorite media mediums: television.
Potatoes, please hear my siren song and feast upon our beautiful pop culture! The Potato Watch list to your left contains all of my most current boob tube obsessions.
Until next time, unite, Potatoes! Unite!

No comments: