Monday, June 23, 2008

Old Tamale Train

Okay, rather than waste a thousand words, please just look at this:


What the heck is Mary Murphy wearing???? And isn't she a little too old, like by let's say ONE HUNDRED years, to be wearing such an ensemble? I would post her actual age (judging by her Flintstone's era necklaces, I'd say she coming up on a Jurassic birthday), but while researching for this post, I was unable to locate her exact birth date.
Seriously.
Mary McBotox has not only removed age from her face, but also from the Interweb. How she did this, I don't know. She is an evil genius. I guess when you've been around for several millennia you learn a few tricks.
Kudos to you, Mary, for tramping up and crazifying my blessed SYTYCD! It wouldn't be the same unless you were drunk and frozen-faced! Banoodles!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

wow, that is one big crime against fashion. I think she's trying to pull the 'cougar' look.

Mindy and Tyler said...

Holy cow! Someone spent way too much time bedazzling Mary's shirt (and eyelashes) tonight.

Anne said...

I love this post! I think you are the voice of the people Jen. But you must admit that part of you will always hold a special place in your heart for Mary.