Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vegas, Baby!

Cat rules. Seriously.

I am CRUSHED that my Mr. Checker-Pants was cut last night!!

I can totally do this jump. Fo' realz.

I love this guy!

Other bullets:
  • Why was Nigel standing up half the time during Vegas week?
  • Where is Sonja during these auditions?
  • Where is the dude from last season whose boss wouldn't let him out of his contract?
  • Why does everyone insist that I watch Glee?????? Leave me alone!
  • How much does Tyce annoy me (if you guess correctly, he must annoy you just as much)?
  • What is with the Legacy love-affair?
  • Did they have to show that girl's toenail come off? Eck.
  • Why on EARTH did Nigel let the stripper through?? Gross, Nigel! You are too pervy!
  • The New Orleans bounce looked a little too much like just wiggling your legs around and nothing else. Or is it just me?
  • Where are those Theatre Arts (notice the fancy spellin') ballroom dancers?
  • WHERE IS NATALIE????????????
Let's get going on the discussion!

3 comments:

Ada Reid-Watson said...

You asked for it...
I love that crump guy also. His face is wacky when he crumps but that's part of the crump style. Yo.

I'm also sad that Natalie and the ballet dancer guy are not back this year. But, that's Nigels fault for kicking Natalie off last year. And like I said before, I think her face is just too funky for SYTYCD.

Tyce is awful. His pencil thin douchebag mustache is awful, his accent is awful, his dancing is probably awful too. He's in a neck and neck race for awful with Lil C.

Ada Reid-Watson said...

Oh, and Glee is pretty awesome. You can watch the webisodes if you don't want to actually watch the show on tv.

Jen Mo said...

Ada, you are AWESOME!